Blogging from A-Z
This is the weekend for Dewey’s 24 Hour Read-a-thon and I’ve made a small pile to choose from mostly from books already on my shelves. I can’t wait to start at 8 am on Saturday morning. Is anyone joining me?
1.Small Great Things by Picoult was our book club read this month and the discussion has come and gone but I still have 100 pages left.
2. Wonder by Palacio was supposed to be the first book I read this year, but I got to 80 pages and stalled out. I want to finish.
3.Kathy Smith’s Getting Better All the Time by Smith has been on my shelves since I started keeping track in 2008!
4.Girl in Hyacinth Blue by Vreeland is short and my library had the playaway so I can take turns listening and reading.
5. Water Tales by Hoffman contains 2 novels with the total number of pages being less than 200 so it’s perfect for the read-a-thon.
6. Al Capone Does My Shirts by Choldenko is one I’ve been wanting to read for a while and I have the book and playaway.
7. Devil in Spring by Kleypas is the third in a series I’m reading and the audio will be great for when my eyes need a rest.
8. The Art of Friendship by Horchow looks like a great book to read bits throughout the day.
9. The Hanging Tree by Cash is just too short at 74 pages not to throw into the reading pile.
10. Charlie St. Cloud by Sherwood is by an author I like and I read the first few chapters yesterday and am anxious to continue!
I think I’ve got a fairly varied stack, but as always, will also be reconstructing my wall of unread books for the 11th time, so my choices could change as I touch all of those yummy books 🙂