As an only kid who was able to stay home by myself at a young age, I have watched my fair share of TV. I don’t watch as much as I used to, but coming up with a top ten is going to be tough. I’m staring at the paper where I came up with possibilities and there are 26. Let’s see what makes the final list.
- General Hospital – yes it’s a soap but I have watched this on and off since for over 30 years!
- Seinfeld – still watch it every time I catch it.
- Survivor – We’ve watched every season since the first.
- Parenthood – love this family saga.
- Gilmore Girls – wasn’t a huge fan of the latest Netflix installment but it was great to see the gang altogether again.
- House – we never missed the drug addled doc.
- NewsRadio – laughed so much.
- The Middle – this is the last season and I’ll miss the Heck family.
- Quantam Leap – no idea how this has aged, but it was a fave when I was a kid.
- Bob Newhart in anything. The Bob Newhart Show and Newhart back in the day.
What are a few of your favorites?
10 thoughts on “T – Top Ten TV Shows”
Parenthood was fantastic. But This Is Us might be even a little bit better.
I watched the first two episodes and made the choice that I couldn’t continue. I know it’s good, but at this point in my life I need stuff that will not make me cry. Maybe one day I’ll binge watch it.
Seinfeld, yes. Quantum Leap, definitely. The others would not make a top 10 of mine. I’m not sure I even have 10 that I’ve watched – lol. Big Bang Theory would. Does baseball count?
Big Bang Theory is a good one. Sure, baseball counts 🙂
I’ve never been much of a TV watcher so I’ve only seen 4 of those – none on a regular basis.
We watch so little TV on a regular basis these days, Survivor is it. We’re more likely to watch shows on Netflix when we do watch. And I catch GH about every two weeks 🙂
Seinfeld, Jeopardy, Breaking Bad, Sopranos, Friends, Frasier.
I liked NewsRadio and Newhart; more like second ten than top ten though.
I loved Friends and Frasier too 🙂
Aww Quantum Leap – great show. We get a lot of US shows over here, I remember growing up with The A Team, Knightrider and then a little later I always watched ER and Friends. If I had to pick one absolute favourite I would go for The West Wing.
I loved The West Wing too. And my husband talked about Knight Rider after he saw my list so that might have made his list 🙂