As an only kid who was able to stay home by myself at a young age, I have watched my fair share of TV. I don’t watch as much as I used to, but coming up with a top ten is going to be tough. I’m staring at the paper where I came up with possibilities and there are 26. Let’s see what makes the final list.
- General Hospital – yes it’s a soap but I have watched this on and off since for over 30 years!
- Seinfeld – still watch it every time I catch it.
- Survivor – We’ve watched every season since the first.
- Parenthood – love this family saga.
- Gilmore Girls – wasn’t a huge fan of the latest Netflix installment but it was great to see the gang altogether again.
- House – we never missed the drug addled doc.
- NewsRadio – laughed so much.
- The Middle – this is the last season and I’ll miss the Heck family.
- Quantam Leap – no idea how this has aged, but it was a fave when I was a kid.
- Bob Newhart in anything. The Bob Newhart Show and Newhart back in the day.
What are a few of your favorites?