I am not a huge reader of memoirs, but this year I’ve read a few that I’ve really liked, including the one I’m currently listening to. See if you can identify the celebrities that penned these memoirs. They are all women. Each correct answer worth 6.25 points. You have until Thursday night to submit your answers. I hide your answers until then.
Here are the rules… 1. Open to everyone. Play once or every week, that’s okay. I’m happy to have you here today.
2. No cheating. No googling, other internet searches or looking at other commenter answers. Yes, we’re going by the honor system
3. Your first answers will be the only ones accepted.
1. Audition: A Memoir Barbara Walters
2. Wishful Drinking Carrie Fisher
3. Prairie Tale: A Memoir Melissa Gilbert
4. How to…Make Love Like a Porn Star: A Cautionary Tale Jenna Jameson
5. Put on Your Crown: Life-Changing Moments on the Path to Queendom Queen Latifah
6. Unbearable Lightness: A Story of Loss and Gain Portia de Rossi
7. Down Came the Rain: My Journey Through Postpartum Depression Brooke Shields
8. A Little Bit Wicked: Life, Love, and Faith in Stages Kristin Chenoweth
9. Losing It and Gaining it Back One Pound at a Time Valerie Bertanelli
10. Stori Telling Tori Spelling
11. Everything About Me is Fake…and I’m Perfect Janice Dickinson
12. Cancer Schmancer Fran Drescher
13. Send Yourself Roses: Thoughts on My Life, Love, and Leading Roles Kathleen Turner
14. A Lotus Grows in the Mud Goldie Hawn
15. Growing Up Laughing: My Story and the Story of Funny Marlo Thomas
16. Between a Heart and a Rock Place Pat Benetar