Did you see the Wheel of Fortune when the woman who guessed the correct phrase after knowing only one letter? Think you could do it? I’m listing some current bestsellers, but you’ll get to see only the letters in my name. 10 points each (5 for title, 5 for author). Since it’s Thanksgiving week you have until Sunday night to submit your answers! I know this is a tough one, so be the first commenter to request a letter and I’ll fill that one in for everyone too 🙂
Here are the rules… 1. Open to everyone. Play once or every week, that’s okay. I’m happy to have you here today.
2. No cheating. No googling, other internet searches or looking at other commenter answers. Yes, we’re going by the honor system
3. Your first answers will be the only ones accepted.
1. Safe Harbor BY Nicholas Sparks
2. In the Company of Others BY Jan Karon
3. The Confession BY John Grisham
4. Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk BY David Sedaris
5. American Assassin BY Vince Flynn
6. Fall of Giants BY Ken Follett
7. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest BY Stieg Larsson
8. Happy Ever After BY Nora Roberts
9. Worth Dying For BY Lee Child
10. The Distant Hours BY Kate Morton