Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love that it’s all about appreciating what you have and spending time with those you love. Of course, the day long eating doesn’t hurt either! Thanksgiving is a few weeks away, but there is never a bad time to be thankful.
The covers all have something I’m thankful for pictured. Tell me what I’m thankful for (5 pts.), the title (4 pts.), the author (1 pt.). You have until Thursday night to submit your answers. I hide your answers until then.
Here are the rules… 1. Open to everyone. Play once or every week, that’s okay. I’m happy to have you here today.
2. No cheating. No googling, other internet searches or looking at other commenter answers. Yes, we’re going by the honor system
3. Your first answers will be the only ones accepted.
1. Baby, Gage-Baby,Baby,Baby by Marily Janovich
2. Husband, Jason, Marriage- The Husband by Dean Koontz
8. Money- Earthly Possessions by Anne Tyler
9. Italy, Travel, Vacation- Playing for Pizza
10. Romance- Lake Magic by Kimberly Fisk