Thank you all for your best wishes on my pregnancy news. Jason and I really appreciate all of your congratulations. I decided to quiz you on a few movies that feature pregnancy and/or babies as a main storyline. I’ve ranked these in the order I liked them best.
Leave a comment telling me the # and the name of the movie. No Googling or looking at other commenter’s answers – that’s cheating and no fun!
1. Diane Keaton was never pregnant, but she was a great mom in this 1987 film. Baby Boom
2. Mia Farrow’s pregnancy was much more difficult than mine in this 1968 horror classic. Rosemary’s Baby
3. This 2007 cautionary tale made Ellen Page a star. Juno
4. In 1990 Tom Selleck, Ted Danson, and Steve Gutenberg made the best dad! Three Men & a Baby
5. Raising Arizona
6. Becoming a father and a grandfather at the same time kept Steve Martin on his funny toes. Father of the Bride II
7. This 1988 John Hughes film starts Kevin Bacon as a new husband and somewhat reluctant father. She’s Having a Baby
8. Keri Russell’s life was pretty bleak until the birth of her baby brought her real happiness. Waitress
9. Not sure why this is in black & white. Junior
10. Knocked Up
11. Bruce Willis is perfect as the baby in this 1989 comedy with Kirstie Alley as his mom. Look Who’s Talking
12. Hugh Grant becomes a bit freaked out when his girlfriend, Julianne Moore, becomes pregnant. 9 Months
Each movie title is worth 8 points. You can earn an extra 4 points by adding a pregnancy or baby movie not mentioned here.