A decade has come and in a few short days will be gone here at Stacy’s Books and I thought I’d take a look at my all-time most popular posts from the decade (in pure clicks, not engagement).
- 2012 – Book vs. Movie – Under the Tuscan Sun
- 2012 – Book vs. Movie – The Secret Life of Bees
- 2010 – Baby-To-Be Update
- 2010 – Baby Movie Quiz
- 2017 – Book vs. Movie – And Then There Were None
- 2010 – The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls
- 2011 – Monday Movie Meme – Bring on the Heat
- 2015 – Book vs. Movie – The Hound of the Baskervilles
- 2016- Book vs. Movie – The Blind Side
- 2012- Graphic Novels Quiz
I’m glad to see a few of my weekly quizzes made the cut. I loved doing them, but am just not in a place to do it right now. I’m also glad to see that a Monday Movie Meme made the list. I miss seeing my friend Molly blog (she was also my partner in crime reading War and Peace). It was fun to read the update on Gage before we knew he wouldn’t be a Tara or Lily. Only one book review in the bunch, but a worthy one. And then domination by my continued book vs. movie series. I need to get busy – I only posted one of those in 2019 and apparently they are in demand, lol.
I’m looking forward to seeing what the new decade will bring!