Seven years of Gage posts and I’ve chosen ten of my favorites. From the highs of first being a mother, to health scares and diagnoses, to watching my boy blossom.
2. Sundays with Gage – Ventilators, ICU, Medical Mystery and a Miracle
3. Sundays with Gage – An Early Celebration
4. Sundays with Gage – A Day in the Life of My 3 Year-Old
5. Sundays with Gage – A New Era
6. Sundays with Gage – Autism One
7.Sundays with Gage – Scopes, Stress & a Tip
8.Sundays with Gage – Booklovers Advent Tree (we still do this every year)
9.Sundays with Gage- A Mother/Son Reading Challenge (I love that we accomplished this together!)
3 thoughts on “S – Top Ten Sundays with Gage”
I’ve loved watching Gage grow up from afar. I predict great things for him!
The time sure has flown! Love watching all his milestones.
I’m so glad you shared this! Loved looking back over Gage’s life and we’ve loved hearing all about what’s up in his world. He’s getting to be so big!