I’m never a fan of the villain in movies, books, or real life, but that doesn’t mean that they’re not memorable. Here are some that have stuck with me in the movies I’ve seen.
- Hannibal Lecter in Silence of the Lambs
- John Doe in Seven
- Dr. Szell in Marathon Man
- Max Cady in Cape Fear
- Evil Queen in Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs
- Alex DeLarge in A Clockork Orange
- Patrick Bateman in American Psycho
- Alien from Alien
- Commodus from Gladiator
- Vincent from Collateral
Do you have one that stands out in memory?