I’m never a fan of the villain in movies, books, or real life, but that doesn’t mean that they’re not memorable. Here are some that have stuck with me in the movies I’ve seen.
- Hannibal Lecter in Silence of the Lambs
- John Doe in Seven
- Dr. Szell in Marathon Man
- Max Cady in Cape Fear
- Evil Queen in Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs
- Alex DeLarge in A Clockork Orange
- Patrick Bateman in American Psycho
- Alien from Alien
- Commodus from Gladiator
- Vincent from Collateral
Do you have one that stands out in memory?
3 thoughts on “V – Top Ten Villains”
Hannibal Lector for sure! Max Cady in Cape Fear was another good one. I saw the one with Nick Nolte and Robert DeNiro but not the older version. Good picks!
Voldemort! Patrick Bateman is a good one but I’ve only seen the movie.