Tuesday Quiz Reboot

When September rolls around the Tuesday quizzes will be back!  I am hoping that you’ll all put it on your to-do list.  I want it to be fun and I hope we continue to have more participants every week so I’m looking for your help.

Is there a better way to collect all of your answers or is leaving a comment okay?  Is there a quiz you loved and would like to see more of or one that hated and never want to see on the internet again, ever?  Would you like to try your hand at making a quiz for the masses?  You get 100 points for doing it.  Any other suggestions on how I can get more people involved or suggestions for better prizes?

Thanks for your feedback!

August 21, 2012 - Posted by | Quizzes

1. Yay! I’m starting to get back into more regular blogging. I’ve decided to use Flickr for my blog pics now. So far it’s working! Looking forward to the quizzes.

Comment by Heather | August 21, 2012 | Reply

2. I think your quizzes are great! You could use Google Forms for the answers if you want, but I think leaving a comment is fine. I look forward to more fun quizzes!

Comment by BermudaOnion | August 21, 2012 | Reply

3. I do not always take part in the quizzes, but I find them so much fun.

Comment by Literary Feline | August 21, 2012 | Reply

4. I like leaving a comment as I can always check to make sure I’ve left my answers. Don’’t think I can do that with a form. But do what is easier for you! All of your quizzes are creative and fun! I’d love to come up with another one, let me put on my thinking cap and I’ll get back to you.

Comment by Nise' | August 21, 2012 | Reply

5. Yay!! My goal is to beat Nise!! 😀 LOL..there’s no way that will happen but I’m excited they’re coming back!!

Comment by Staci@LifeintheThumb | August 21, 2012 | Reply

6. Woohoo! Commenting is fine, but whatever works best for you, I say. We could mention it on a Monday meme and link to your blog but because Tuesday is quiz day won’t be able to post a direct link. Can Staci and I combine our totals to beat Nise LOL 😉

Comment by Teddyree | August 21, 2012 | Reply

• You make me laugh, Sheree!!

Comment by Staci@LifeintheThumb | August 27, 2012 | Reply