I is for I Got Smoked

Blogging from A-Z

001This post could have easily been called I’m a Loser.  Oh, Ohio State and every other team I had picked to make the Final Four (I’m looking at you Michigan State, Indiana and Kansas).  You guys let me down!  I have now lost this March Madness bet with my husband 3 years in a row!  A record in its 16 year run.

So, because of my Big 10 love gone awry I am now subjected to our next 5 movie dates being dictated by Jason.  sigh.  I’m really looking forward to crashes, violence and juvenile humor.  No, I’m not.

I’m okay with Louisville winning.  I’m just not okay with me losing.  Again.

April 10, 2013 - Posted by | Photos

1. Except for Louisville winning, I think a lot of brackets were busted. At least you’ll be seeing the movies with your sweetie.

Comment by BermudaOnion | April 10, 2013 | Reply

2. I’m enjoying your blog so much that I’m nominating you for a Liebster Award! Congratulations! All will be revealed on Saturday at http://sothisis40-really.blogspot.com

Comment by Jodie | April 10, 2013 | Reply

3. The only good thing about Syracuse losing to Michigan is that we didn’t have to play Louisville again! Memories of the Big East Championship are still painful… Good luck with the movies 😉

Comment by lakesidemusing | April 10, 2013 | Reply

4. Big Ten love can be frustrating, it’s true. But who else are you gonna love? Keep the faith.

Comment by snoozing on the sofa | April 10, 2013 | Reply

5. Bummer! Next year is your year!

Comment by hmsgofita | April 10, 2013 | Reply

6. Well hopefully you had fun watching and playing, anyway. I used to fill out a bracket every year and it was so fun, even when my picks didn’t make it. This year I didn’t do it but my son did and we had a lot of fun following his wins and losses.

Comment by boardinginmyforties | April 10, 2013 | Reply

7. Sorry! Hope there are a couple of good movies in the next 5 picks!

Comment by Nise' (Under the Boardwalk) | April 10, 2013 | Reply

8. I don’t pay attention to basketball. I hope he picks at least a couple good movies.

Comment by carol | April 10, 2013 | Reply

9. This post made me laugh and smile!! I’m hoping that he has a bit of pity on you and picks something a bit girly!!! 🙂

Comment by Staci@LifeintheThumb | April 10, 2013 | Reply

10. LOL oops sorry … hope he takes pity on you and picks one you’ll enjoy 🙂

Comment by Teddyree | April 10, 2013 | Reply

11. Those were some great games though. You have to admit.

Comment by M. J. Joachim | April 10, 2013 | Reply

12. Bummer! One magical year I picked a bunch of teams for my husband, one of those, I know nothing but that name sounds nice lalala. He won. It seriously upset all the other people in the pool (as it should!). Never been able to do that again, something to be said for beginners luck!

Comment by ocdreader | April 14, 2013 | Reply