Please play along with us. For everyone who plays an extra $ goes to the winner and the everyone is entered for a special prize. Just leave a comment with your guesses and don’t google the answers.
1. I remember him from Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place, but I much prefer him in his current role as mystery writer/detective. You can give me his real name or character name. Nathan Fillion/Richard Castle (3-37-71)
2. As a new mom I’m loving her new show about life with a new baby, but she’s probably best known for playing a ditzy blonde on Married with Children. I’ll accept her name or the name of her new show. Christina Applegate/Up All Night (11-25-71)
3. This serial killer of bad people has been a staple on Showtime for years and he’s already beaten cancer by the age of 40. I’ll take his real name or his character name. Michael C. Hall/Dexter (2-1-71)
4. This Cleveland native plays Kristina Braverman on one of my favorite ensemble dramas. I’ll take her real name or the name of the show. Monica Potter/Parenthood (6-30-71)
5. He’s Don Draper to millions but when I see him now I can only think of the opening scene from Bridesmaids. Jon Hamm (3-10-71)
6. I remember him from Dead Poet’s Society but he’s on a hit show that started with public infidelity. I’ll take his real name or the name of the show. Josh Charles/The Good Wife (9-15-71)
7. He first came on my radar when I saw How Stella Got Her Groove Back and now he’s on Private Practice. Taye Diggs (1-2-71)
8. I loved him in Band of Brothers and the two seasons of Life, and now he’s got a new series on Showtime playing an Iraq vet. I can’t wait. Damien Lewis (2-11-71)
9. He was a long-running character on the long-running series ER, but this summer he was trying to survive an alien invasion on TNT. Noah Wyle (6-4-71)
10. He plays my favorite gay dad on tv and won an Emmy for it. I’ll give you half points for the name of the show. Eric Stonestreet/Modern Family (9-9-71)
Get your guesses in by Saturday at noon.
Is there anything that doesn’t scream 70’s in this photo? That’s my mom and dad, making me laugh when I look at it now. I know I’ve mentioned quite a few times that I’m an only kid, so I share a close relationship with my parents, who are 42 years married.
Aren’t the leaves great? It was taken at Dawes Arboretum, a park I spent a lot of time in growing up.
I think I was in second grade here. I hated that short haircut and thought I looked like a boy.