Lat week’s quiz here. Still time to participate.
Can you identify these books by their censored titles? Leave a comment with the number, title and author. If you get the correct answer first you will be entered to win a free book from me Details here.
I don’t usually do this two weeks in a row, but this doubles as a look at my Dewey’s 24 Hour Read-a-Thon pile and as a way to use the gorgeous leaves in my yeard 🙂
1. THE DIVING BELL & THE BUTTERFLY by Jean-Dominique Bauby
2. The Housekeeper & the Professor by Yoko Ogawa – Wordlily
3. SAM”S LETTERS TO JENNIFER by James Patterson
4. The Funny Thing Is by Ellen Degeneres – Wordlily
5. TRUE TO FORM by Elizabeth Berg
6. DAMAGE by Josephine Hart
7. A GRACIOUS PLENTY by Sheri Reynolds
8. The Bean Trees by Barbara Kingsolver – Julie H.
9. Gift from the Sea by Anne Morrow Lindbergh – Julie H.
10. The Postman Always Rings Twice by James Cain – Strangelove