1. What are you reading right now? The Funny Thing is…by Ellen Degeneres
2. How many books have you read so far? I’ve finished 3
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I have not thought past the books I’m reading now 🙂
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Just warned my husband that he would only see me during our 2 football games, reading of course!
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Small ones, took a nice long bath, kids at the door, fixing snacks, football games…I guess there have been a few.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I like the challenges, but wonder what’s going on with everyone else.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope. It’s been great so far.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Maybe schedule a few hours as a cheerleader.
9. Are you getting tired yet? My eyes are a little tired. After the book I’m reading, I’ll listen to an audio book.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? I felt a little tired of reading after finishing Godmother, especially since I didn’t love it, but choosing a humor book that is making me laugh out loud has reenergized me.