I just finished The Post man Always Rings Twice by Cain. It was my 6th book. 950 pages, 7 hours of audio book listening and no sleep. Here’s what I read…
My favorite was The Housekeeper and the the Professor. Here are the wrap up questions…
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? 6:30-7:30 AM
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? The Ellen Degeneres book helped me laugh, so probably any hunor book would work.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? I thought it was great.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Everything. Liked the mini challenges – even if I didn’t win anything.
5. How many books did you read? 6
6. What were the names of the books you read? see above
7. Which book did you enjoy most? The Housekeeper and the the Professor by Ogawa
8. Which did you enjoy least? Manhunting by Crusie
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? Too tired to come up with anything right now.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I would love to participate again. I would probably devote some hours to cheering as well as reading.
I had a great ime in my first read-a-thon and look forward to posting this and heading to bed. Even as the sunslight streams into the room.