If you guessed Stacy’s Books give yourself a high five! I am so thankful that I discovered the blogging world those many years ago. What started out as a way to track what I read turned into a way to talk about my interests and make friends. I started this adventure without ever having read a blog so the first year (well okay, and every year after) was a major learning experience. Blogging takes time, time I haven’t always had, but whenever I think about stopping it’s doesn’t take me more than a few days to realize how much I’d miss having my own little spot on the web to say whatever I wanted about anything I wanted. I thank you all for your friendship, anyone who blogs knows that it’s the friendships you find that make it worth all of the work.
I want to give something away so I’m giving a $25 Barnes & Noble giftcard to one of you!!!!! All you need to do is leave a comment on one of my 6 all-time most viewed posts. Or all six, I’ll give you an entry for every one that you leave a comment on 🙂
Here are my most viewed posts of the past 6 years…
1. 5,000 piece puzzle of Florence (this has been viewed 7,678 times. maybe I need more puzzle posts?)
2. Rome pics (Seriously?! This post has no comments and is my 2nd viewed post. Weird. Click to see Jason and I in 2008)
3. Baby-to-be Update (the post after the first ultrasound where I asked for name suggestions. Funny, no one mentioned Gage!)
4. My book problem (2008 was the beginning of my yearly pic of unread books. Oh, how silly I was back then to think that TBR was too big)
5. Monday Movie Meme- Bring on the Heat (interesting that this is the first movie post that appears since it’s pretty much the opposite of hot everywhere right now!)
6. Venice pics (a few more pics from our Italian tour)
So, three of these are Italy related. Maybe I need to change the focus of Stacy’s Books. How does Stacy’s Italian Tour sound?
Anyway, I’ll have Gage choose a winner on Sunday. While I’ll accept kind comments on this post, the sweet talk will not get you an entry for $25 at B&N. You must leave a comment on one of the above posts for that (yes, I’m making you work for it :))