There are so many choices! Fun week 🙂
1. The Breakfast Club (1985) A whole Saturday locked in a library? Sign me up!
2. You’ve Got Mail (1998) A cute romance featuring the big bad bookstore taking out the small independent bookstore.
3. The Book of Eli (2010) This post apocalyptic world is a dangerous place and the power is found in The Book.
4. The Proposal (2009) This hate/love relationship between a publishing editor and her writer/assistant is a bestseller.
5. Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961) This classic has a few great New York Public Library scenes. I love the one where Paul Baby signs his own book in front of the disbelieving librarian!
Do you have a favorite? Visit The Bumbles for more choices.