It seems like I just did one of these, but when I was at the library over the weekend I couldn’t help myself. Tell me the title of the book for 8 points and the author for an additional 2. If you tell me the theme I’ll give you an extra 10 points! You have until Friday at noon to submit your answers. Good luck (I think it’s tough)!
A few rules…No cheating. No googling or looking at other commenter answers. Yes, we’re going by the honor system…Your first answers will be the only ones accepted…Have fun!
This round for every participant I have (currently at $29) I will put in a $ for a B&N gift card or a Babies R Us gift card for the winner. Even if you play only once you are eligible to win the second prize (something special I pick out) and you will be adding money to the kitty for the winner.
1. Beloew Zero by CJ Box
2. Every Last One by Anna Quindlen
3. A Tale of Two Cities and Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
4. Three by Ted Dekker
5. Bangkok 8 by John Burdett
6. The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
7. Child 44 by Tom Rob Smith
8. 61 Hours by Lee Child
9. The 351 Books of Irma Arcuri by David Bajo
10. The Man Who Ate the 747 by Ben Sherwood