This week’s quiz topic is or may become obvious, but I won’t spoil the fun.
No Googling and no copying off other commenters. Your first answer is the one accepted. Each question worth 10.25 points.
1. Buzz Aldrin wrote the book Magnificent Desolation. What’s Aldrin’s claim to fame? 2nd man to walk on the moon
2. This colorful Cincinnati Bengals star wrote a book about what football has meant to his life. Chad Ochocinco
3. This sexy beach gal and pop culture personality has penned a couple of novels. Pamela Anderson
4. Shannen Doherty has a book out this year called Badass. What 5 numbers made her famous? 90210
5. It’s hard being a single mom of 8. This mom already has three books under her belt. Kate Gosselin
6. This host with the most has written a book about staying sane in Hollywood. Tom Bergeron
7. This judge is a stickler and doesn’t mind telling it how it is. Oh, and he’s written a book about his life subtitled, From Barrow Boy to Ballroom. Len Goodman
8. So what do all these authors have in common? Currently on Dancing With the Stars