This weeks it’s all about our favorite movie sidekicks. Here are my fave five…
1. Wilson from Cast Away (2000). Tom Hanks would have gone even more crazy without him. I cried when he lost Wilson to the sea.
2. Sam from the Lord of the Rings trilogy (2001,2002,2003). I believe that Sam defines loyalty and bravery. Don’t we all want a friend who would follow us even knowing it could lead to death?
3. Annie from Speed (1994). That bomb would have blown up everyone on that bus if not the for the quick thinking Annie.
4. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969). So which one was the sidekick? Who cares?
5. Duckie in Pretty in Pink (1986). Duckie had Andie’s back even though he really wanted her heart. In the end he only wanted her to be happy.
So who did everyone else choose? Stop by The Bumbles to find out.