Here’s the nitty-gritty that I’ll only post this twice 😉
I post the quiz Wednesday before noon and you have until noon on the next Tuesday to submit your answers as a Comment. I will hide comments on a regular basis.
The winner is the person with the most points at the end of each round (usually 5 months or so) and he or she will win a prize AND I’ll randomly draw a name from the rest of the participants to receive a prize too! So, you only have to get one question right to be eligible for a prize.
The winner will receive a Barnes & Noble gift card based on how many people participate. 30 participants= $30, 52=$52…So, the eventual winner could be you and you want as many people to guess as possible!
A few rules
1. No cheating. No googling or looking at other commenter answers. Yes, we’re going by the honor system 🙂
2. Your first answers will be the only ones accepted.
3. Play every week or just one time, you are always welcome 🙂 It only takes once to be eligible for a prize.
Okay, now that all of that is out of the way let’s get started. Let’s see if you know any of these actors who died in 2014. I’m giving you their initials and one of their most famous movies.
Actors lost in 2014
1. R.W. – Mrs. Doubtfire, Good Morning Vietnam Robin Williams
2. S.T. – Bright Eyes, The Bachelor and the Bobby Soxer Shirley Temple
3. P.S.H. – Capote, The Hunger Games movies (died while filming) Philip Seymour Hoffman
4. M.R. – National Velvet, Boys Town Mickey Rooney
5. H.R. – Ghostbusters, Stripes Harold Ramis
6. L.B. – The Big Sleep, Key Largo Lauren Bacall
7. J.G. – Rockford Files (TV), Murphy’s Romance James Garner
8. E.W. – The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, The Two Jakes Eli Wallach
9. R.A. – Miracle on 34th Street, Jurassic Park Richard Attenborough
10. B.H. – Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Super Mario Bros. Bob Haskins
Good luck! Answers to last week’s Dead Authors Quiz here.