Mailbox Monday – January 27

mmb-300x282Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week.Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

For years I’ve loved seeing what books all of you received each week, but I’ve never joined in.  I don’t really receive a lot of books, so I don’t know how often I’ll jump in, but when I have something to share, I will.

This week I have three books by three authors I love so I am a very happy reader this week.  Maybe I want to share because I am so excited about all three of these books 🙂

mm

Lost Lake by Sarah Addison Allen– I’ve read all her others and purchased this brand new hardcover with my own money.

The Last Camellia by Sarah Jio and The Splendor Falls by Susanna Kearsley were both surprises sent to me by Nise.  I had to include her stationary in the picture because I love beautiful cards.  Thank you Nise!!

So, what did your mailbox bring?

January 27, 2014 - Posted by | Mailbox Monday |

1. You should be excited – these are some great looking books! Lost Lake looks so good and I hope you love it. And what a fun surprise book package!

Comment by Lucy | January 27, 2014 | Reply

2. They all look good! And what a nice thing for Nice to do!

Comment by Vicki | January 27, 2014 | Reply

3. Oh wow! Great lot of reads there – enjoy!

Comment by samstillreading | January 27, 2014 | Reply

4. Hi Stacy,

I don’t often get new books either, however this is a great meme for sharing all those new ‘finds’ and it is good to meet a new follower.

I have had Susanna Kearsley on my reading list for some time now, after everyone recommended her writing. I really must get around to trying a couple of her books for myself, but you know how it is …. So many books, so little time!

Enjoy all of your new reading and have a great week,

Yvonne

Comment by Fiction-Books (@Fiction_Books) | January 27, 2014 | Reply

5. Nise rocks!!! I know I am a minority, not being a huge fan of Sarah Addison Allen but boy people are excited about that book. I don’t blame you for being excited about your haul.

Comment by sandynawrot | January 27, 2014 | Reply

6. I can’t wait for The Splendour Falls – I think I’ll listen to it though. Really looking forward to reading the new SAA.

Comment by Mary | January 27, 2014 | Reply

7. I like The Last Camilla on audio –enjoy your new books Stacy.

Comment by Diane@BibliophilebytheSea | January 27, 2014 | Reply

8. Three amazing authors.

Comment by Mystica | January 27, 2014 | Reply

9. Three of my faves as well!

Check out my Mailbox Monday

Comment by Vera | January 27, 2014 | Reply

10. Looks like you have some great books

Comment by sagustocox | January 27, 2014 | Reply

11. You are so welcome. My friend finds the best note cards to gift to me on special occasions! I know you will enjoy all three books.

Comment by Nise' (Under the Boardwalk) | January 27, 2014 | Reply

12. All three books look great. I just downloaded The Splendour Falls and I’m looking forward to reading it. Have a great week.

Comment by postingfornow | January 27, 2014 | Reply

13. Thanks for joining the mailbox post. Three nice looking books on your shelves.

Comment by Leslie | January 27, 2014 | Reply

14. All authors I want to read!

Comment by Literary Feline | January 27, 2014 | Reply

15. The 2 Sarah books will go on my wishlist 🙂

Comment by Veens | January 27, 2014 | Reply

16. ENJOY…Lost Lake looks good. I saw it on a few other blogs too.

Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    MyMailboxMonday

Comment by Elizabeth | January 27, 2014 | Reply

17. Lost Lake looks so pretty!

Comment by Pamela D | January 27, 2014 | Reply

18. I heard Lost Lake was a beautiful story, I hope you enjoy it.

Comment by Lily B | January 28, 2014 | Reply

19. […] 1. Lost Lake by Sarah Addison Allen on Bookfan and Stacy’s Books. I know I’ve heard of this book before but had forgotten about it until it appeared on a few […]

Pingback by Books That Caught Our Eye | Mailbox Monday | January 28, 2014 | Reply

20. I’m looking forward to reading Lost Lake too. Did you reader her teaser – Waking Kate?

Comment by Rosemary Wolfe, NoChargeBookbunch | January 29, 2014 | Reply

21. They all look fantastic! Happy reading!

Comment by Anna (Diary of an Eccentric) | January 29, 2014 | Reply

22. 3 of my fave authors too! I’m loving Lost Lake, I’d forgotten how much I adore Sarah Addison Allen’s writing! Enjoy 🙂

Comment by Teddyree | February 4, 2014 | Reply