Fall has always been my favorite time of year. I love the colors, the smells, the football and the fact that my birthday, wedding anniversary and Gage’s birthday all happen during October doesn’t hurt. I think you’ll be able to fill in these titles with words I associate with the season.
FIRST TIMERS ALWAYS WELCOME!
You have until noon Sunday to submit your answers as a comment. Comment will be hidden until I post the answers. No Googling! The person with the most points this round will win a B&N gift card (total $ based on # of total participants, so please play) and a randomly selected participant will win a fun prize from me.
1. The Cider House Rules by John Irving
2. Eats, Shoots & Leavesby Lynne Truss
3. Apple Turnover Murder by Joanne Fluke
4. The Angel and the Rake by Barbara Cartland
5. The House of Spirits by Isabel Allende
6. Son of a Witch by Gregory Maguire
7. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
8. The Bonfire of the Vanities by Tom Wolfe
9. The Homecoming of Samuel Lake by Jenny Wingfield
10. Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman