Welcome to Round 2 of this year’s Tuesday Quizzes! April is National Poetry month so this week’s quiz is about matching these famous poets to their most famous work. Each one is worth 6.5 points. You have until noon Friday to submit your answers. Same prize as last time.
No cheating. No googling or looking at other commenter answers. Yes, we’re going by the honor system 🙂 Your first answers will be the only ones accepted. Play every week or just one time, you are always welcome It only takes once to be eligible for a prize.
In case you missed the post about last quarter’s winner click here.
1.Elizabeth Barrett Browning E. How Do I Love Thee?
2. Lord Byron C. Don Juan
3. Geoffrey Chaucer L. The Canterbury Tales
4. Dante Alighieri F. The Divine Comedy
5. Emily Dickinson J. Because I Could Not Stop For Death
6. TS Eliot I. The Waste Land
7. Robert Frost A. The Road Not Taken
8. Homer B. The Iliad, The Odyssey
9. John Keats M. Ode to a Nightingale
10. John Milton H. Paradise Lost
11. Sylvia Plath N. Ariel
12. Edgar Allan Poe G. The Raven
13. Alfred Tennyson P. In Memoriam
14. Virgil O. The Aeneid
15. Walt Whitman D. Song of Myself
16. William Butler Yeats K. Sailing to Byzantium