Beloved children’s author Beverly Cleary turned 100 this week! I think most of us have read at least one of her books. Let’s see if you can unscramble some of her titles.
Leave your guesses in a comment. Good luck!
No Googling or looking at other commenter answers. Yes, we’re going by the honor system Play every week or just one time, you are always welcome 🙂 It only takes once to be eligible for a prize.
- ERAD R.M SHWAHEN Dear Mr. Henshaw
- NAOMMAR UIMQBY, EGA 8 Ramona Quimby, Age 8
- RWYNAAU LPRAH Runaway Ralph
- RYHEN NDA ZEEBUS Henry and Beezus
- BYSIR Ribsy
- HET SOUME DAN ETH ROOTMCCLRY The Mouse and the Motorcycle
- ONAMAR DNA SEPT Ramona the Pest
- SKOCS Socks
- CHIMT NAD YAM Mitch and Amy
- MAROAN EVEORRF Ramona Forever
Answers to last week’s 40 quiz are up.