Read-a-Thon Update – the halfway survey

lg new readathonbutton borderAh, just over halfway through this 24 hour read-a-thon and I’m feeling good, mainly because I’ve spent the last several hours creating my yearly book wall of unread books and it’s one mountain of a TBR 🙂  Moving over 800 piles of books twice is a good workout, no?  I’ll give you read-a-thonners a sneak peak before my official post next week…

IMG_3099

Mid-Event Survey:
1. What are you reading right now? I’ve been listening to The Hard Way by Lee Child while working on the book wall.
2. How many books have you read so far? I’ve finished two and loved them both.

Roll of Thunder, Hear My CryThe Reader
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?  Reading more of The Precious One by Marisa de los Santos
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?  Not any interruption more than 5-10 minutes so it’s been a great day 🙂
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?  No surprises, just fun!

April 25, 2015 - Posted by | Read-a-Thon

1. Yes, I would definitely agree it’s quite a workout!You are doing great!

Comment by CaroG | April 25, 2015 | Reply

• It’s kept me moving so that’s good!

Comment by stacybuckeye | April 26, 2015 | Reply

2. The Reader has been on my tbr list for ages. Enjoy!

Comment by Linda | April 25, 2015 | Reply

• Surprisingly, I love the book and movie equally!

Comment by stacybuckeye | April 26, 2015 | Reply

3. What a crazy and awesome pile of books. Can’t wait to see the finished results!

Comment by amymckie | April 25, 2015 | Reply

• Yes, every year, midway through the chaos, I start calling my self crazy. And then I do it again 🙂

Comment by stacybuckeye | April 26, 2015 | Reply

4. Very cool amount of books and I am glad you have a place for them all. I inherited 5,000 books from my Mother and I am almost daily working with them…MANY will be my TBR since they are like old friends from my youth.
    I am glad you were a part of the readathon!
    #TeamPopper

Comment by thebluestbutterfly | April 25, 2015 | Reply

5. Oh, I have “The Reader.” It is awesome. A deep story that pulls a lot of emotional strings and keeps you riveted as to what is going to happen. Definitely not a conventional story.
    #TeamPopper

Comment by thebluestbutterfly | April 25, 2015 | Reply

6. Grab a snack, dance a jig, it’s Hour 17! You can do it! I know this hour gets difficult (for me, at least). Hope you’re having a great time with your books! #TeamPopper

Comment by Elizabeth | April 26, 2015 | Reply

7. Oh my goodness! You are still doing that wall of unread books. Quite a workout indeed and I can see why Gage needs to be safe with a grandmother. He would want to ‘help’ right? LOL

Comment by Kay | April 26, 2015 | Reply