Ah, just over halfway through this 24 hour read-a-thon and I’m feeling good, mainly because I’ve spent the last several hours creating my yearly book wall of unread books and it’s one mountain of a TBR 🙂 Moving over 800 piles of books twice is a good workout, no? I’ll give you read-a-thonners a sneak peak before my official post next week…
1. What are you reading right now? I’ve been listening to The Hard Way by Lee Child while working on the book wall.
2. How many books have you read so far? I’ve finished two and loved them both.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Reading more of The Precious One by Marisa de los Santos
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Not any interruption more than 5-10 minutes so it’s been a great day 🙂
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? No surprises, just fun!