I’m so excited! I’ve set aside the next 24 hours for all things books, reading and Read-a-Thon.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? the Cleveland suburbs
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Finishing up Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I have knockout cake waiting for me in the frig
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I love the fun, community and, yes, the challenge of participating in the whole 24 hours. I’ve only managed the whole 24 twice before so we’ll see how it goes today.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? I am planning a VARIETY of bookish things today. Reading books, listening to books while I clean and cook, reading my regular blogs, cheering other readers, and building my yearly bookwall of unread books. Here’s last year’s wall and start to finish it takes about 4-6 hours so I’ll be doing it in spurts when I need to move around. (and I’ll start after my 4-year-old has left for grandma’s for the night).
I’ll be doing different posts fairly often. Happy reading everybody!