In your face quiz – guessing closed

Anyone every notice the BIG author photos on the backs of the books? It seems the size of the photo correlates with the size of the author’s fanbase.  Let’s see how well you know the faces of the authors we love.

No Googling or looking at other commenter answers.  Yes, we’re going by the honor system 🙂  Play every week or just one time, you are always welcome 🙂  It only takes once to be eligible for a prize.

Leave your guesses as a comment. Good luck!!

Harlan Coben, Denis Lehane, David Baldacci, Jeffery Deaver, Michael Connelly, Linda Fairstein, Catherine Coulter, Karen Kingsbury, Sandra Brown, Lisa Gardner

author photos

April 7, 2015 - Posted by | Quizzes

1. I only know one. Pretty bad. 😦

Second from left, top row…Dennis Lehane (I think).

Comment by thetruebookaddict | April 8, 2015 | Reply

2. I think I might know a few. I’ve seen all of them, but the name???

1. Harlan Coben

4 –
    5 – Michael Connelly
    6 –
    7 –
    9 – Sandra Brown

Comment by BermudaOnion | April 8, 2015 | Reply

4. I especially love the way they keep using the same ones year after year, like Sandra Brown….

Comment by rhapsodyinbooks | April 8, 2015 | Reply

• 10 points for you. I think they are all different pics from the same photo shoot. 15 years ago 😉

Comment by stacybuckeye | April 19, 2015 | Reply

6 ?
    7 Catherine Coulter
    8 ?
    9 Sandra Brown
    10 Lisa Gardner

Comment by Tara | April 8, 2015 | Reply

7. ARgh! My comment was lost, apparently. Let’s see if I can reconstruct it …

1. Harlan Coben
    2. Dennis Lehane
    3. David Baldacci
    4. Jeffery Deaver
    5. Michael Connelly
    6. Linda Fairstein
    9. Sandra Brown
    10. Lisa Gardner

I can never ever remember the names of those two!

Comment by Word Lily | April 10, 2015 | Reply

8. […] Answer’s to last week’s headshot quiz here. […]

Pingback by Shakespeare character quiz « Stacy's Books | April 15, 2015 | Reply

9. Wow, somehow I missed this one, maybe when I was away, and I would have gotten all of these correct! Thanks for making quizzes.
    🙂

Comment by Rita @ View From My Home | April 15, 2015 | Reply

10. Golly, I only know Lehane! Haven’t even heard (much less read) some of the others.

Comment by Care | April 17, 2015 | Reply