Mailbox Monday – July 14

mmb-300x282Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week.Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

I received one book last week – a win from the awesome Bookfan Mary!  I just love the cover.

Save the DateSave the Date

A Savannah florist is about to score the wedding of a lifetime—one that will solidify her career as the go-to-girl for society nuptials. Ironically, Cara Kryzik doesn’t believe in love, even though she creates beautiful flower arrangements to celebrate them. But when the bride goes missing and the wedding is in jeopardy, Cara must find the bride and figure out what she believes in. Maybe love really does exist outside of fairy tales after all.

So what arrived in your mailbox this week?

July 14, 2014 - Posted by | Mailbox Monday

1. Great win! I thought the book was fun!

Comment by BermudaOnion | July 14, 2014 | Reply

2. My mom read this on her vacation when she was here in a couple days. She adored it.

Comment by sagustocox | July 14, 2014 | Reply

3. Yay, glad you received it. I like the cover too – a good friend did that to the underside of their patio umbrella. It looks awesome at night. She uses citronella candles in the votives.

Comment by Mary | July 14, 2014 | Reply

4. sounds like a nice summer selection — enjoy

Comment by diane | July 14, 2014 | Reply

5. Boo, nothing in my mailbox this week but bills! :–)

Comment by rhapsodyinbooks | July 15, 2014 | Reply

• I’m sure it’ll be more fun this week!

Comment by stacybuckeye | July 17, 2014 | Reply

6. Enjoy the book – May Kay Andrews is always a fun read!

Comment by lakesidemusing | July 15, 2014 | Reply

• It’ll be my first time reading her.

Comment by stacybuckeye | July 17, 2014 | Reply

7. Sounds like it will be a fun read! I hope you like it, Stacy.

No books in my mailbox this week. I did receive a couple pair of shoes though. I found a pair I just love a few months ago and decided to get a couple extra pair because I know I will wear these out. I hate shoe shopping and so when I find something I like . . . Plus, there was a sale. I don’t normally buy shoes by mail, but figured it would be okay this time since I already knew how they’d fit. 🙂

Comment by Literary Feline | July 15, 2014 | Reply

8. Love winning books. Enjoy!

2 Kids and Tired Books MM

Comment by Holly (2 Kids and Tired) | July 15, 2014 | Reply

9. That was a fun book – I enjoyed it.

Comment by Leslie | July 15, 2014 | Reply

10. CONGRATS on your win!! ENJOY your new book and your reading week.

Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

Comment by Elizabeth P. (Silver's Reviews) | July 15, 2014 | Reply

11. I’ve heard that’s a good book. Enjoy!

Comment by Anna (Diary of an Eccentric) | July 20, 2014 | Reply