Hi! Welcome to Stacy’s Books! I hope to participate for the whole 24 hours. Here’s the cheat sheet for the day…
1. I’m joining in the fun from the Cleveland, Ohio area (there are beautiful areas here so don’t believe all the jokes!)
2. I am looking forward the all the books in my pile today, but probably The Firebird by Kearsley and The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Zevin the most.
3. There’s a mini peanut butter pie calling my name in the frig!
4. Last night, on one of our weekly date nights, my husband and I ended up at the grocery store and Old Navy. Yes, I felt incredibly old and boring.
5. The last read-a-thon I made the mistake of choosing the shortest books from my TBR piles even if I didn’t really want to read them so I burned out on not so good books fast. This time I’ve chosen ones I’m excited about reading. This is my 4th read-a-thon and I think I’ve made it the whole 24 hours twice. That’s not bad.