Giving Thanks

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.  The idea of just appreciating what you have and being with people you love, is one we should always strive for not just one November day a year.  I do think the pigging out on fattening foods should be kept to one (or a dozen) special day, but I think gorging on books should be encouraged year round.

I’ve been blogging since the beginning of 2008 and I’ve seen blogger friends come and go, but after all these years I feel a special love for those who are still around and part of my online family.  Comments, emails, cards, and gifts all make this blogger happy and I thank you all for being a part of my life.  Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I stayed up an extra hour tonight and for the first time in 2 years my Google Reader has no new posts!  Another thing to be thankful for 🙂

Gage showing off some of his fall artwork.  Isn’t he talented?

November 22, 2012 - Posted by | Uncategorized

1. Happy Thanksgiving Stacy, the spirit of Thanksgiving is just beautiful, I wish we’d adopt it here in Australia 🙂

Comment by Teddyree | November 22, 2012 | Reply

2. Happy Thanksgiving Stacy!
    I hope you and your family have a wonderful Holiday!

Comment by my recent favorite books | November 22, 2012 | Reply

3. Happy Thanksgiving, Stacy! Stay safe. 🙂

Comment by thetruebookaddict | November 22, 2012 | Reply

4. Happy Thanksgiving, Stacy 🙂

Comment by Mary | November 22, 2012 | Reply

5. Happy Thanksgiving, Stacy!
    I’d give thanks for an empty google reader, too! 😉

Comment by lakesidemusing | November 22, 2012 | Reply

6. Stacy, Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with the special people in your life. I count you and other bloggers in the things I am thankful for.

Comment by Diane@BibliophilebytheSea | November 22, 2012 | Reply

7. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your beautiful family!

Comment by rhapsodyinbooks | November 22, 2012 | Reply

8. Gage is very talented! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Comment by bermudaonion(Kathy) | November 22, 2012 | Reply

9. Hope you a very happy Thanksgiving! Like you, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love the idea of spending time with family and friends without the expectation of gifts. It’s simply a lovely holiday. Happy happy Thanksgiving!

Comment by anovelsource1 | November 22, 2012 | Reply

10. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays too. Happy Thanksgiving1

Comment by Vasilly | November 22, 2012 | Reply

11. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday too!

Comment by Amused By Books (@amusedbybooks) | November 22, 2012 | Reply

12. Happy Thanksgiving, Stacy!

Comment by Word Lily | November 22, 2012 | Reply

13. A Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I know I’m a little late, but I was the cook yesterday and never did get online until today.

Comment by Leslie | November 23, 2012 | Reply

14. I agree that we need more holidays that involve Thanksgiving like food!! I meant to visit everyone yesterday but we are early on and I fell into a food coma!

Comment by Jenners | November 23, 2012 | Reply

15. Yes, he is very talented!!! Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you had a wonderful day with family!!

Comment by Staci@LifeintheThumb | November 23, 2012 | Reply

16. I hope you had a very happy Thanksgiving! Gage is a VERY talented artist! 🙂

Comment by Wrighty | November 28, 2012 | Reply

17. aww, I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! What a little talent you have there! 🙂

Comment by Marie (@bostonbibliophl) | November 29, 2012 | Reply