Your favorite Sandy

Scientific polling done last week (sample size, 10 bloggers) reveals that there are just not that many famous Sandys.    In the top spot with 9 votes is Sandy from Grease, followed by Sandra Dee with 5 votes.  A fellow blogger, Sandy from You’ve GOTTA read this! came in third with 4 votes.  Why not go visit and congratulate her on beating out the rest of the field Sandy Koufax (3), Sandy (Annie’s dog) (3), Sandy Duncan (1), Sandra Bullock (1), Sandi Patti (1), and the ever popular Pecan Sandy cookies (1).

Thanks for voting.  You can visit the original post comments for your scores.  Obviously the scores are all over the place since I didn’t really think through how many points you could get with so few popular Sandys to choose from.  Oh well.

November 5, 2012 - Posted by | Quizzes

1. Well, I’m glad to see my favorite Sandy was a winner, even if she wasn’t in first place.

Comment by bermudaonion(Kathy) | November 5, 2012 | Reply

2. Yay, so happy to see Sandy from You’ve Gotta read this! She and her blog are awesome!

Comment by boardinginmyforties | November 5, 2012 | Reply

3. And this is where I admit I’ve never watched Grease. I’ve seen clips, but never the whole movie.

Deprived child, obviously. 😀

Comment by softdrink | November 6, 2012 | Reply

4. How funny – I never even thought of Sandra Bullock! But I think had I done so I would have picked her as a third instead of Sandra Dee! :–)

Comment by rhapsodyinbooks | November 6, 2012 | Reply

5. I guess I missed this somehow!! I would vote for Blogger Sandy!

Comment by Jenners | November 6, 2012 | Reply

6. LOL! Well Sandy at youvegottareadit is a great Sandy!

Comment by Marie (@bostonbibliophl) | November 6, 2012 | Reply