Sundays with Gage – Fall has arrived

Fall, my favorite season, has arrived.  The cool, crisp air, the leaves starting to change colors, the football, and the personal holidays all make this a happy time of year for me.  Gage loves to be outside so we’re trying to soak up every last bit of sunshine before it’ll be too chilly for the playground.  An added bonus of these two pics is that you can see Gage’s post-nap hair on steroids from the wind 🙂

Any other fall lovers?

September 30, 2012 - Posted by | Gage

1. He is so beyond cute!!! AND looks like his mom! :–)

Comment by rhapsodyinbooks | September 30, 2012 | Reply

2. Who cares about his hair – I’m looking at the pure joy on his face! This is not a good football year for us.

Comment by bermudaonion(Kathy) | September 30, 2012 | Reply

3. I swear you make my day every time you post pictures of him!! I love his face and that smile!!! He is so loving that swing!!!!! His hair is amazing!!!

Comment by Staci@LifeintheThumb | September 30, 2012 | Reply

4. Look at that smile!!!!!

Comment by Beth Hoffman | September 30, 2012 | Reply

5. Fall is my favorite too. Gage is sure having fun, what a smile! That’s the picture of joy, which is what you spread when you post Sundays with Gage!

Comment by Gage's Grandma | September 30, 2012 | Reply

6. Fall is a favorite of mine as well. What a great picture of Gage enjoying the swing! He is adorable and I definitely see his momma in him:)

Comment by Bonnie | September 30, 2012 | Reply

7. My favorite season as well. Treasure these days. They pass by all too quickly! We just married off our baby this month. Seems like yesterday that we were swinging in the park and running through the leaves! God bless you!

Comment by Linda Prahst Yanega | September 30, 2012 | Reply

8. What a happy boy. I really enjoy Sunday’s with Gage. Have a good week.

Comment by Diane@BibliophilebytheSea | September 30, 2012 | Reply

9. What a cutie! I love the fall, too, but it also makes me dread the coming snow. lol

Comment by Anna (Diary of an Eccentric) | September 30, 2012 | Reply

10. Love Gage’s smile in the close-up photo! Fall is my favorite time of the year, too.

Comment by lakesidemusing | September 30, 2012 | Reply

11. Gage is definitely loving it too! The leaves are just turning and it is so beautiful.

Comment by Nise' (Under the Boardwalk) | September 30, 2012 | Reply

12. Hi Stacy! I’m trying to catch up with my blogger friends…it’s been a while.

Your Gage is SO big! What a little cutie he is! I love that look of pure joy on his face. This would be my favorite time of year, if not for the ensuing season and its sometimes ugly weather. I’m really loving this beautiful autumn though. Our leaves are turning so fast. I fear they will be gone just as fast. I certainly like being able to wear jeans again after the brutal summer where no cloth touched my legs from the knees down. 🙂

Enjoy your day!

Susan

Comment by Susan | October 1, 2012 | Reply

13. Love fall and kids’ post-nap hair.

Comment by snoozing on the sofa | October 1, 2012 | Reply

14. So cute! I love fall too, at least until it gets too cold and rainy.

Comment by Carol | October 1, 2012 | Reply

15. Fall is my favorite season too. The weather is just perfect and I love that school is in session and the leaves changing and the crispness in the air. I love Gage’s hair!

Comment by Jenners | October 1, 2012 | Reply

16. Fall is my favorite season. I love the crisp air and the smell of leaves. I love the pics that you share with us of Gage!

Comment by readinginthemountains | October 2, 2012 | Reply

17. Gage looks like he is really enjoying his day out. I love the fall too–

Comment by kaye | October 3, 2012 | Reply

18. oh he looks so happy. He obviously likes Autumn as well 🙂

Comment by caspette | October 7, 2012 | Reply

19. 104976 331371I feel other site proprietors need to take this web site as an model, really clean and superb user genial style . 610227

Comment by pGTkXedh2E7 | July 9, 2013 | Reply