In honor of Thrill Week, our first quiz this round is all about mysteries and thrillers. I hope every one will give it a shot. Last round we had a record number of participants (46!) and I’m hoping to continue that trend. FIRST TIMERS ALWAYS WELCOME!
You have until noon Sunday to submit your answers as a comment. Comment will be hidden until I post the answers. No Googling! The person with the most points this round will win a B&N gift card (total $ based on # of total participants, so please play) and a randomly selected participant will win a fun prize from me.
Directions-Take a look at the photo of mysteries/thrillers that are the first in a series. Choose the correct title and then choose the correct main character. You’ll have two answers for each book. Good luck and have fun!!! Guesses are encouraged.
1. H.The Case of the Missing Books by Ian Sansom u.Israel Armstong
2. C.The Informationist by Taylor Stevens o.Vanessa Michael Munroe
3. I. Knots and Crosses by Ian Rankin t.Inpector Rebus
4. E.Still Life by Louise Penny p.Chief Inspector Gamache
5. D. Case Histories by Kate Atkinson s.Jackson Brodie
6. K.Dead Cat Bounce bt Sarah Graves l.Jacobia Tiptree
7. A.Silent in the Grave by Deanna Raybourn m.Lady Julia
8. B.Heartsick by Chelsea Cain n.Archie Sheridan
9. G.Don of the Dead by Casey Daniels r.Pepper Martin
10. J. Sworn to Silence by Linda Castillo q. Kate Burkholder
11. F.Truly, Madly by Heather Weber v.Lucy Valentine