How much can you accomplish in one day? Twenty-four hours goes by pretty quick, but these books and movies seem to have a way to slow down time. The photos are all of movies, just tell me which one.
You have until noon Saturday to submit your answers as a comment. Comment will be hidden until I post the answers. No Googling, but feel free to use anything on hand – like an in-class quiz 🙂
This round will last til the end of March. The person with the most points will win a B&N gift card (total $ based on # of total participants, so please play) and a randomly selected participant will win a fun prize from me.
Have fun and Good Luck!
1. This very long classic tome follows a day in the life of Leo Bloom. Ulysses – James Joyce
2. Twelve Angry Men (1957)
3. This post WWI classic follows the life of Clarissa Dalloway. Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf
4. Dog Day Afternoon (1975)
5. This recent YA bestseller follows Clay around as he listens to tapes made by Hannah Baker, who recently committed suicide. 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher
6. Do the Right Thing (1989)
7. This day-of-the-week book follows a London neurosurgeon on his daily routine. Saturday by Ian McEwan
9. Ebenezer has a complete change of heart between night and morning. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
10. Bobby (2006)