Monday Movie Meme – Animation

Feature Presentation…MONDAY MOVIE MEME
This week’s movie topic is all about Animation…
Share on your blog movies whose drawn, digitized or old school clay figures rock your world, linking back here at The Bumbles.
 1.  Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988) is one of my all-time favorites, animation or not.  I love that silly rabbit!
2.The Little Mermaid (1989) is the first one I saw multiple times over a summer and not by choice.  When I was working at Ohio State orientation over the summer during college this was always playing in someone’s room.  You’d think I would have gotten sick of it, but it has become a beloved memory.
3. The Lion King (1994) is a wonderful movie and great broadway show.  If you ever get a chance to see it  at your local theater or in New York, don’t miss it.
4. Finding Nemo (2003) was the first animated film Jason and I had seen after a long hiatus.  We were both impressed and fell in love with little Nemo.
5. Wall-E (2008).  I fell in love with Wall-E when I watched this a few months ago.  Not only did I love him I thought the movie had something important to say.

So, what’s your favorite animated movie?

14 thoughts on “Monday Movie Meme – Animation

1. Julie says:

There are so many to talk about here. My favorite recent one is The Princess and The Frog. I loved it. But an all time favorite is The Lion King and The Little Mermaid. Both make me weep uncontrollably.

2. Word Lily says:

My list would be topped by Pixar movies, but it’s tough to choose a single one. Or, maybe, my top 5 animated movies are ALL Pixar movies, hmm … 🙂

3. Melody says:

Ooh, my daughter is a huge fan of The Little Mermaid! She can watch the same movie for several times on a roll in one day without getting sicked of it, LOL. For me, I adored Little Nemo among your list because the storyline is so good (and of course I love all the sea creatures there!) 🙂

4. Caspette says:

Good pics. I love Finding Nemo. I like animated films full stop so have a big collection ready for when my little ma is old enough. Oh Monsters Inc another fave.

5. Bumbles says:

Oh I forgot about Nemo! I have always felt sorry for Andy’s fish stuck in the same old tank swimming in circles. I always wonder if they are trying to reunite with their families now after seeing that movie!

6. jennygirl says:

Sleeping Beauty is my #1.
    Finding Nemo is adorable and I like dthe Incredibles too. Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast also. Disney fan here, can you tell???