So, my tummy is starting to grow at an alarming rate and here’s the proof…When you’re barely 5’2″ that baby has nowhere to go but out and I’ve given up the idea of having one of those cute baby bellies some women have.
Now on to the quiz. This week it’s all about pregnant characters in fiction (I had to find some reason to include the photo :)) See if you can tell me the name of the book where these pregnant women can be found.
Here are the rules… 1. Open to everyone. Play once or every week, that’s okay. I’m happy to have you here today.
2. No cheating. No looking at other commenter answers or Googling! Yes, we’re going by the honor system
3. Your first answers will be the only ones accepted.
1. This bestselling Southern author wrote this sequel about Jeremy and Lexie as they are about to become parents. At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks
2. No pregnant woman wants to go through what Rosemary did. Rosemary’s Baby by Ira Levin
3. Fern’s story as an unwed pregnant woman is told in the third section of this debut novel. (See hint below) Three Junes by Julia Glass
4. These four women, three of them pregnant, meet at a yoga class for expectant mothers. Little Earthquakes by Jennifer Weiner
5. This pregnant shopaholic is shopping for two. Shopaholic and Baby by Sophia Kinsella
6. The pregnancy of this widow has her neighbors wondering which of their husbands is the father in this Delinsky novel. The Woman Next Door by Barbara Delinsky
7. Claire gets pregnant in the 1700’s, but doesn’t have her baby until the 1900’s in this popular series of very long novels. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
8. I reviewed this book about pregnant forensic expert Cat, who is on the run from the FBI and a killer. (See hint in photo to the left) Blood Memory by Freg Iles
9. Jane is pregnant and her husband is suspected of murder. Her cop sister Stacy must help her prove his innocence. See Jane Die by Erica Spindler
10. Pregnant high school student Victoria’s mother forces her to leave the house. (See hint on photo above) Plainsong Ken Haruf