Another July 4th has come and gone, but that doesn’t mean we have to wait another year for the fireworks and parades to pull our patriotic strings. These ten movies will make you proud to be an American. Identify as many of the movies as you can my leaving a comment.
Here are the rules… 1. Open to everyone. Play once or every week, that’s okay. I’m happy to have you here today.
2. No cheating. No googling, other internet searches or looking at other commenter answers. Yes, we’re going by the honor system
3. Your first answers will be the only ones accepted.
1. This guy was our President. Independence Day
2. Jimmy Stewart displays American idealism at its best when he shows us not every politician is corrupt. Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
3. Rocky Balboa went to Russia to fight in which Rocky movie? (Hint-There are 6) Rocky IV
4. This Canadian guy played our President in TWO movies. You can name them both for extra points. 13 Days & National Treasure Book iof Secrets
5. The 1980 Olympics gave our hockey team the chance to show the world that Americans never give up. Miracle
6. This high soaring thrill ride made household name of Tom Cruise. And who can forget Iceman? Top Gun
7. This guy was our President. Air Force One
8. These American heroes were headed to the moon, but ran into a few problems. Apollo 13
9. Matt Damon plays the last surviving brother and is the focus of an American hunt in WWII Europe. Saving Private Ryan
10. In this 1942 film which President is seen from behind? Franklin D Roosevelt
You have until Thursday night to submit your answers. They will show up on Friday.