You are the unsuspecting readers of Seven Random Things You Probably Don’t Know About Me. You can thank Don (here) for these few minutes you won’t get back.
1. On my 16th birthday my parents gave me a 1980 Camaro.
2. This is one of the perks of being an only child.
3. I failed my driving test twice before I barely passed on the 3rd try.
4. I got into an accident a month after that.
5. When I moved to Washington DC my Buick was stolen and found a few days later.
6. When I picked it up at the junkyard the attendant showed me how to start my car using a fork from the ground because my steering column was busted.
7. I used that fork for almost a month before finally getting the steering column fixed.
Now you know…
I’d like to hear from all of you, so you are all tagged!
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules.
3. Write 7 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 7 people and link to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they were tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry has been published.