I love to go to the movie theater. We go through stretches where it seems we go every week or times like now where we are lucky to get there once a month. These are the actors and actresses that make me more likely to pay money for a ticket and popcorn.
- Keanu Reeves – I’ve watched 32 of Keanu’s movies. It started with Bill & Ted, Point Break and Speed and continued with The Matrix movies, Something’s Gotta Give, The Lake House and the John Wick films.
- Viggo Mortensen – I took notice of him first in GI Jane, but my heart didn’t flutter until his turn as Aragorn in the Lord of the Rings movies. A Walk on the Moon is another fave, but I’ll watch him in anything. I’ve seen him in 17 movies.
- Leonardo DiCaprio – I first saw Leo in What’s Eating Gilbert Grape in 1993 where he was first nominated for an Oscar and I’ve gone on to see 19 of his films. I love his movie choices.
- Tom Cruise – Love him or hate him his movies are usually good. I’ve seen him in 30 films starting with Top Gun in 1986.
- Ben Stiller – Over the years I’ve seen 28 of Ben’s movies, the first in 1994 with Reality Bites. I’ve got 3 of his movies in my top 25 so I guess he belongs on the list 🙂
- Sandra Bullock – I saw her first in Speed in 1994 but It was a year later with While You Were Sleeping that made me a big fan. 25 movies and counting.
- Julia Roberts – It started with Pretty Woman and last year she did it again with Wonder. I’ve seen 25 of her movies.
- Rachel McAdams – I’ve seen 15 of her movies and always like her, even when she’s mean 🙂
- Kate Winslet – I remember her from Sense and Sensibilty, pre-Titanic fame and love her choices. Somehow I’ve only seen 10 of her movies though and not her latest.
- Melissa McCarthy – She’ll always be Sookie first but I’ve seen her in 11 movies.
So, who are some actors you like to see at the movies?