The Readathon waits for no reader and I missed reading from 12-2:30 (playdate) and 4-7:15 (birthday party), so my 24 hours, if I make it that long will be minus almost 6 hours.
1. What are you reading right now? Listening to The Perks of Being a Wallflower, but after I post this I’m going to start a graphic novel.
2. How many books have you read so far? I’ve finished none, just listened to two, which is why I’m taking a couch break with a graphic novel. I need to feel some sense of accomplishment 🙂
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?I’m looking forwardto finishing the two I’ve started, a few graphic novels and then we’ll see. If my eyes are up to it, a Kristan Higgins romance, if not, a Harlan Coben audio.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? As I noted above, I had a few social obligations today, but ready to get my reading on for the next 12 hours!
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I miss being in my jammies all day stuck on my couch. Next time I’ll plan better.