So, stayed awake until 6:15 am, that’s hour 23! I missed almost 6 hours during the day because of this
playdate and thisbirthday party but then started working on my yearly inventory wall and finished around 3am.
More details in a later post, but needless to say, I may getting too old (or out of shape) for this! I listened to my two audio books during the Mt. TBR construction and relocation.
End of Event Survey
- Which hour was most daunting for you? At 6am I was moving at a snails pace trying to move all the books back to their homes and listening the The 9th Girl (still) when I just couldn’t take one more step.
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I think graphic novels are great, and happened to be the only thing I managed to finish this time around.
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next season? More cheering? I don’t think I had one cheerleader stop by my blog. But I thank my blogger friends who did stop by to say hi!
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?How many books did you read? I only managed to finish 1 graphic novel, but am almost done with the two audio books I was listening to.
- What were the names of the books you read? I finished How To Be Happy by Eleanor Davis. I’m almost done with The 9th Girl by Tami Hoag and The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
- Which book did you enjoy most? I’m really enjoying The 9th Girl.
- Which did you enjoy least? The only one I finished 😉
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I will definitely participate again and hopefully set aside the whole day. But if I have to choose between those happy faces and reading more I will choose the happy faces every time!