So, I’m listening to David Duchovny’s book right now and laughing out loud at the antics of the talking animals. So, why not see if you can match the name of the animal with the book they narrated? If the character’s name is in the title there will be a blank space!!!
Leave your guesses in a comment. Good luck!
No Googling or looking at other commenter answers. Yes, we’re going by the honor system 🙂 Play every week or just one time, you are always welcome 🙂 It only takes once to be eligible for a prize.
Animals–Boy, Elsie Bovary, Enzo, Firmin, Fritti, Ivan, Mafia Honey, Mr. Hooker, Mrs. Murphy, Snuff
- A Dog’s Life by Peter Mayle – Boy
- A Night in the Lonesome October by Roger Zelazny – Snuff
- Holy Cow by David Duchovny – Elsie Bovary
- Shakespeare’s Dog by Leon Rooke – Mr. Hooker
- Tailchaser’s Song by Tad Williams – Fritti Tailchaser
- The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein – Enzo
- Wish You Were Here by Rita Mae Brown – Mrs. Murphy
- _____:Adventures of a Metropolitan Lowlife by Sam Savage – Firman
- The One and Only _____ by Katherine Applegate – Ivan
- The Life and Opinions of Maz the Dog the Dog and of His Friend Marilyn Monroe by Andrew O’Hagan – Mafia Honey