I needed a pick-me-up last night so I took 45 minutes and completely changed the layout and look of the blog. I needed it, but don’t know if I’ll keep it. What do you think?
Once you figure out a few of the titles for this quiz I know it will make the rest easier (hint-they all share a common word)! I’ll give you a few extra points if you know the author. And, as you can see, Razzi was very interested in this quiz.
Leave your guesses in a comment. Good luck!
No Googling or looking at other commenter answers. Yes, we’re going by the honor system 🙂 Play every week or just one time, you are always welcome 🙂 It only takes once to be eligible for a prize.
- The Wife’s Tale by Lori Lansen
- A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick
- The Wife, the Maid, and the Mistress by Ariel Lawhon
- The Italian Wife by Ann Hood
- The Pilot’s Wife by Anita Shreve
- The Traitor’s Wife by Allison Pataki
- The Governor’s Wife by Michael Harvey
- The Shoemaker’s Wife by Adriana Trigiani
- Wife 22 by Melanie Gideon
- The Aviator’s Wife by Melanie Benjamin
- The Actor and the Housewife by Shannon Hale
- The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff