Okay, I’ve been negligent in posting quizzes these past few weeks and I have no excuse except that I have been very busy (and sick so that doesn’t help). We’ll see if I can get another week or two in and then crown a winner for this round.
No Googling or looking at other commenter answers. Yes, we’re going by the honor system 🙂 Play every week or just one time, you are always welcome 🙂 It only takes once to be eligible for a prize.
Leave your guesses as a comment. Good luck!!
There are lots of Johns who have written bestselling books. I scrambled the title of one of their books and their last names.
1. A EIMT OT LILK – John MSIARGH A Time To Kill by John Grisham
2. GOOKINL ROF AAALSK – John EERNG Looking For Alaska by John Green
3. A RAYPER ORF WENO NEAYM – John RINGIV A Prayer For Owen Meany by John Irving
4. STEA FO EEDN – John TECKBSEIN East of Eden by John Steinbeck
5. LURES FO REYP – John FANDORDS Rules of Prey by John Sandford
6. HET YOB NI TEH TRIPDES JAMASPA – John YNEBO The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
7. NIGHTMID NI HET DENGAR FO DOGO NAD VILE – John BEERTND Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt
8. HET KOBO FO STOL INGTHS – John NNOOLLCY The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly
9. THNOR NAD OUTSH – John KESJA North and South by John Jakes
10. RINO SHOUE – John THAR Iron House by John Hart
11. UFFSER ETH CILDHREN – John AULS Suffer the Children by John Saul
12. A FEDERCONACY FO CUNDES – John KEENNDY LOOTE A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole