Robin Williams suicide was and is a difficult thing to comprehend. He was very funny actor and by all accounts he was a caring guy in the real world. It goes to show that sometimes we can’t know what struggles someone is dealing with so be kind to one another.
Take your best guesses, be entered to win a prize. No cheating (using the web to help find answers) or copying. All extra details can be found here.
Leave your guesses in the comment section until Sunday.
Tell me the name of the movie. I’ve given you his character’s name, the year it came out and one other actor in the film. Good luck!
1. John Keating (1989-Ethan Hawke) – Dead Poet’s Society
2. Peter Banning (1991-Dustin Hoffman) – Hook
3. Sean Maguire (1997-Matt Damon) – Good Will Hunting
4. Dwight D. Eisenhower (2013-Forest Whitaker) – The Butler
5. Daniel Hilliard (1993-Sally Field) – Mrs. Doubtfire
6. Armand Goldman (1996-Nathan Lane) – The Birdcage
7. Dr. Malcolm Sayer (1990-Robert DeNiro) – Awakenings
8. Adrian Cronauer (1987-Forest Whitaker) – Good Morning, Vietnam
9. Alan Parrish (1995-Bonnie Hunt) – Jumanji
10. Teddy Roosevelt (2006-Ben Stiller) – Night at the Museum
Answers to last week’s Seuss quiz here.