All packed and ready to go Quiz – guessing closed

It’s May and the sun has finally shown up here.  It’s time to start planning an August trip.  Are you guys going anywhere fun?

Just tell me which covers you recognize.  You get and extra few points if you know the author too.

Take your best guesses, be entered to win a prize.  No cheating (using the web to help find answers) or copying.  You have til Sunday to enter.  All extra details can be found here.

Leave your guesses in the comment section.

You only need to guess one to be eligible for a prize.

IMG_5586

IMG_5594

1. The Aviator’s Wife by Melanie Benjamin   2. Letters from Skye by Jessica Brockmole   3. Playing for Pizza by Jogn Grisham   4.What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen   5. The Very Thought of You by Rosie Alison   6.The English German Girl by Jake Wallis Simons   7. The Dive from Clausen’s Pier by Ann Packer   8.In the Bag by Kate Klise    9. Panorama City by Antoine Wilson    10. Elizabeth the First Wife by Lian Dolan

Answers to last week’s Digned Books quiz here.   Details and Leaderboard here.

May 6, 2014 - Posted by | Quizzes

1. I just got back from the beach and hope to go to New York at the end of the month. Oh, and our niece is getting married in Virginia in June. I only recognize a few of the covers.
    1 – The Aviator’s Wife
    2 – Letters from Skye
    3 – Playing for Pizza?
    4 –
    5 –
    6 –
    7 –
    8 – In the Bag
    9 –
    10 –

Comment by BermudaOnion | May 6, 2014 | Reply

• All that travel sounds like fun! We may end up in Virginia at the end of the summer too. 32 points~

Comment by stacybuckeye | May 13, 2014 | Reply

2. I am going to Alaska to help my mom pack up her condo, she has decided to sell it and stay in Florida. My grandson’s arrival will determine when I go, probably end of July first of August.

1. The Aviator’s Wife by Melanie Benjamin
    2. Letters from Skye by Jessica Brockmole
    3. Playing for Pizza by John Grisham
    4. What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
    5. The Very Thought of You by Rosie Alison
    6. The English German Girl by Jake Simons
    7. The Dive From Clausen’s Pier by Ann
    8. In The Bag by Kate Klise
    9. Panorama City by Antoine WIlson
    10. Elizabeth the First Wife by Dolan

Comment by Nise' (Under the Boardwalk) | May 6, 2014 | Reply

• Someday I would love to get to Alaska. 99 points~

Comment by stacybuckeye | May 13, 2014 | Reply

3. I’m looking forward to a long weekend in August. First time in 18 years we have not sent a child “back to school”. Not sure where we’re going – but gonna take a break. Here are the books I recognize:

2. Letters from Skye by Jessica Brocmole
    3. Playing for Pizza by John Grisham
    5. The Very Thought of You by Rosie Alison
    8. In the Bag by Kate Klise
    9. Panorama City by Antoine Wilson

Comment by Tami | May 7, 2014 | Reply

• Parent breaks are important! 50 points ~

Comment by stacybuckeye | May 13, 2014 | Reply

4. 1. The Aviator’s Wife by Melanie Benjamin.
    2.Letters from Skye by Jessica Brockmole

4. What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
    5. The Very Thought of You by Rosie Alison
    8. In the Bag by Kate Klise
    9. Panorama City by Antoine Wilson
    10.

Comment by Word Lily | May 8, 2014 | Reply

7. I must not travel enough. I only know the first one, and that’s because I read it.
    The Aviator’s Wife by Melanie Benjamin

Comment by Leslie | May 12, 2014 | Reply

• I’ve only read 1 of them too (Playing for Pizza) 10 points ~

Comment by stacybuckeye | May 13, 2014 | Reply

• Playing for Pizza and Letters from Skye are on my bookshelf so I should have known them, or at least glanced at the shelves since they did look familiar. But, in my defense, I think I remembered to do the quiz at 1am. That’s my excuse and I’m sticking with it! 🙂

Comment by Leslie | May 13, 2014

8. So where are you off to in August?
    Others look familiar but I just can’t put a name to them

1. The Aviator’s Wife by Melanie Benjamin
    4. What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
    5. The Very Thought of You by Rosie Alison
    6. The English German Girl by Jake Wallis Simons
    8. In the Bag by Kate Klise

Comment by Teddyree | May 12, 2014 | Reply

• I’ll think we’ll end up heading to Virginia for a family event. 50 points ~

Comment by stacybuckeye | May 13, 2014 | Reply

9. […] Answers to last week’s quiz here. […]

Pingback by Quizless « Stacy's Books | May 13, 2014 | Reply

10. LOVE the feathers! Thought at first you were hiding racy titles!

Comment by Care | May 15, 2014 | Reply