12 Hours in!
1. What are you reading right now? The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry
2. How many books have you read so far? This is my third
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? More reading, a walk, maybe taking 2 hours to watch the film of Beloved to rest my eyes a bit.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Hubby and my mom are here entertaining the little man.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Lots of little interruptions. Just took 15 minutes to put Gage to bed. It’s all good 🙂
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I’m not reading very fast!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Not yet 🙂
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Too early to tell.
9. Are you getting tired yet? Not quite yet, but I did have half a glass of wine with dinner 🙂
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Read good books!