Numbering Quiz – guessing closed

Since last week was challenging I thought I’d make it an easy matching quiz.  Just list the One-Ten titles. No googling (or goodreading!). That’s no fun 🙂

I hope that you’ll try your hand at my (mostly) bookish quizzes every week, but it’s okay if you just want to play when the quiz interests you. If you play you are eligible for a prize at the end of the round. For all of the details, click here. Submit your answers in the comment section – I will stop by and hide them throughout the week but try not to copy off anyone else :)  You have til Sunday to guess.

No need to know all the answers, one guess and you’ll be eligible for a prize.

1. One                             E. Ready Player ____

2. Two                             C. The _____ Towers

3. Three                           I. ___ Junes

4. Four                             B. ____ Blondes

5. Five                            H. Slaughterhouse-___

6. Six                               G. Rainbow ___

7. Seven                         F. ____ Up

8. Eight                             J. ___ Cousins

9. Nine                            A. ____ Dragons

10. Ten                           D. ____ Little Indians

Answers to last week’s Won quiz here.  Leaderboard here.

September 17, 2013 - Posted by | Quizzes |

1. Fun quiz! Most of my answers are guesses, but I did know a few of them.
    1 – E

F. 7
    G. 6
    H. 5
    I. 3
    J. 8

Comment by Word Lily | September 17, 2013 | Reply

3. Thanks for giving us an easy one! My back pain makes me foggy in the head (could be the muscle relaxers).

A. 9 Dragons

E. Ready Player One
    F. Seven Up
    G. Rainbow Six
    H. Slaughterhouse-Five
    I. Three Junes
    J. Eight Cousins

Whew! I didn’t think I was going to get them all, but they all fell in place!

Comment by thetruebookaddict | September 19, 2013 | Reply

5. Stacy, I have a request. July 27 card I sent to you. I am Polish, my username Scooby31. ID Cards: PL – 740950 . Please email if you reached this page. If you reply to a specified e-mail: ewa27s1@wp.pl . I will be waiting for answer. Thank You!

Comment by Szymon | September 19, 2013 | Reply

6. Ignore my email and tweet, I’d been trying to comment on this post for a day or two but it wasn’t behaving. All good now though so here goes. Yippee for a nice easy one, I have quite a few of these books 🙂

Nine Dragons
    Four Blondes?? I’m guessing four or three so I’ve got a fifty/fifty chance lol
    The Two Towers
    Ten Little Indians
    Ready Player One
    Seven Up
    Rainbow Six
    Slaughterhouse Five
    Three Junes??
    Eight Cousins

Comment by Teddyree | September 20, 2013 | Reply

• 100 perfect points! By the time I saw your email I saw your comment. Sorry I didn’t get back to you 😦

Comment by stacybuckeye | September 23, 2013 | Reply

7. Oh, thanks for an easier week. They’re never really “easy” for me but I only had to guess a couple of them this time.

A Eight
    B Four
    C Two
    D Ten
    E One
    F Seven
    G Six
    H Five
    I Three
    J Nine

Comment by Leslie | September 21, 2013 | Reply

• I like to keep you all happy 🙂 80 points!

Comment by stacybuckeye | September 23, 2013 | Reply