Every year I ask you to try and rank the authors by the amount of money they’ve made in the past year (I have my sources ;)). I think it’s too tough that way so I’m switching it up a bit this year. Good luck!
I hope that you’ll try your hand at my (mostly) bookish quizzes every week, but it’s okay if you just want to play when the quiz interests you. If you play you are eligible for a prize at the end of the round. For all of the details, click here. Submit your answers in the comment section – I will stop by and hide them throughout the week but try not to copy off anyone else You have til Sunday to guess.
No need to know all the answers, one guess and you’ll be eligible for a prize. No Googling- this is for fun!
Choices-Danielle Steel, Jeff Kinney, James Patterson, EL James, Dean Koontz, Stephen King, John Grisham, Suzanne Collins, Janet Evanovich, Nora Roberts, JK Rowling, David Balducci, Bill O’Reilly, Rick Riordan, Dan Brown
My one word association for each author may not help you but it’ll be fun for me 🙂
1. Hot – EL James, $95m
2. Overrated – James Patterson $91m
3. Hungry – Suzanne Collins $55m
4.Gas-Bag- Bill O’Reilly $28m
5. Elegant – Danielle Steel $26m
6. Wimpy – Jeff Kinney $24m
7. Tired – Janet Evanovich $24m
8. Busy – Nora Roberts $23m
9. Puzzler – Dan Brown $22m
10. Master – Stephen King $20m
11. Thrilling – Dean Koontz $20m
12. Lawyerly – John Grisham $18m
13. Solid – David Balducci $15m
14. Mythological – Rick Riordan $14m
15. Magical – JK Rowling $13m